Adunate în călătoria mea prin lumea internetului.
- Maker's Schedule, Manager's Schedule
- 1,000 True Fans
- Getting out of a bad place | Derek Sivers
- Stop Hacking Your Life | The Art of Manliness
- Why 1 View is Everything
- When you’re extremely un-motivated
- Keep Fridays Productive by Completing Low Energy Tasks
- Talking to God...
- How To Study Smarter, Not Harder - From How We Learn by Benedict Carey
- Why I don't want stuff by Derek Sivers
- Free Wallpapers by NuFrecaMenta
- Top 100 Best Design Tools Ever
- 20 Awesome Websites for Free, High Quality Stock Photos
- Icons8.com - aici găsești iconițe gratuite de toate felurile
- flaticon.com - la fel ca cei de la Icon8, doar că muuuult mai multe
- The Best Songs for Focus and Productivity
dariusforoux.com - Practical Personal Development That Doesn't Suck
OkDork.com by Noah Kagan - These are my stories on marketing, starting a business, personal improvement and productivity tips.
fourhourworkweek.com by Tim Ferris - human guinea pig with a toolkit for success
jamesclear.com by James Clear - I study successful people across a wide range of disciplines — entrepreneurs, artists, athletes, and more
thoughtco.com - Learn Something New Every Day: Science, Tech, Math, Humanities, Arts, Music Recreation, Resources
arnamstreetblog.com - Farnam Street is devoted to helping you develop an understanding of how the world really works, make better decisions, and live a better life. We address such topics as mental models, decision making, learning, reading, and the art of living.
tynan.com - making deliberate decisions and breaking away from the herd mentality
sivers.org - Yes, my site is plain on purpose. You’ll see this is a common theme for me: having no more than is really needed.
Revista Dor - Not exactly a blog, but hey! Este o revistă trimestrială generalistă care publică poveşti despre cum trăim azi şi explorează familiarul realităţii româneşti, experienţele şi trăirile care ne sunt comune.
CTRL-D - O asociație creată pentru designeri, developeri, oameni de comunicare și publicitate, cu scopul de a le oferi resurse educative relevante, de a-i informa, promova și implica.
NOAH KAGAN PRESENTS
- How to Create an Interesting Life with Tynan
- The 60-Minute Conversation That Changed My Life
- Tim Ferriss Q&A – Our convertible heads and more
- The 5 am Challenge
THE TIM FERRIS Show
- How Facebook’s #30 Employee Quickly Built 4 Businesses and Gained 40 Pounds with Weight Training
- Tony Robbins on Morning Routines, Peak Performance, and Mastering Money
- 5 Morning Rituals That Help Me Win The Day
- The Scariest Navy SEAL Imaginable…And What He Taught Me
- Testing The “Impossible”: 17 Questions That Changed My Life
- Favorite Books, Supplements, Simple Technologies, and More
- How to Handle Information Overwhelm (And Social Media)
- Short Story Long # 77 : Tim Ferriss : Author/ Podcaster
- DARKNESS & HOW TO STAY ON THE PATH, LAST DAYS OF LIFE & WHAT TO DO, BACK-UP PLANS, MISCONCEPTIONS
- JOCKO PODCAST 21: TIM KENNEDY, POLICE SELF DEFENSE & USE OF FORCE, WOMEN IN SPECIAL FORCES, UFC, CHAOS
- Jocko Podcast 50 w/ Tim Ferriss: Darkness & How to Stay on the Path
- Jocko Podcast 100 w/ Tim Ferriss - Musashi. Warrior Code and Life
The College Info Geek Podcast
- Mixing Paper and Digital Note-Taking Systems
- What to Do If You’re Always Tired
- Thinking Quickly Under Pressure
- Inside Our Productivity Systems (Ep. 120)
- Eating Cheaply, Healthily, and Quickly (Ep. 103)
The lectures of a Canadian clinical psychologist, cultural critic, and professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. His main areas of study are in abnormal, social, and personality psychology, with a particular interest in the psychology of religious and ideological belief, and the assessment and improvement of personality and performance.
- Schedule Your Time
- STOP Saying Things that Make You WEAK!
- Read, Become Articulate, Transform the World
- Don’t Push for Happiness
- The Power of Writing
- Jordan Peterson's Life Advice Will Change Your Future
- What Predicts Academic Ability?
- The Best Way To Learn Critical Thinking
Gary is also a prolific public speaker, venture capitalist, 4-time New York Times Bestselling Author, and has been named to both Crain’s and Fortune’s 40 Under 40 lists.
Neil Strauss - neilstrauss.com